First Update

Friends and family,

       I would like to start this blog by first saying thank you to those who have supported me financially and through prayer. Thank you for coming alongside of me and my team to be partners in this mission. 

        Three weeks ago, 3 of my teammates and I got on a plane to travel to the Netherlands for a conference- the Go Conference. Though for safety reasons I cannot disclose specifics about our time there, I can say that it was a life changing experience. In that time, we were able to come alongside around 200 people. People of different nationalities but with one common goal. That is, to know God and to make Him known. It was such a beautiful picture to see the body of Christ coming together, putting aside cultural differences, and praising the Lord. Seeing and experiencing that has fanned the flame burning in my heart for missions and for spreading the Gospel. 

       After the conference, my team, now of 11 people, hopped on a plane to Ireland. We were given a couple days able to rest and prepare ourselves before jumping into our two months of intensive training. Currently, we are finishing up our first two weeks of core and learning about OM Ireland. This training will push and challenge us, it will test our beliefs, but, most importantly, it will show us how important it is to set our foundation on the Word of God. 

       Though this time has been absolutely amazing, there are some ways that you can pray:

  • That I can draw comfort from the Lord when homesickness sets in
  • For our team to continue to grow closer together as we grow close to God
  • For the people of Ireland who are lost and in desperate need of a savior 
       Again, thank you all for support and prayer. It is such an encouragement and I can't wait to let ya'll know what the Lord does in Ireland throughout this year in Ireland!

      
                Blessings,
                    Lydia


     
Also, my mailing address is:

Lydia Kollar
Lacken House
Rahara, Co. Roscommon
Ireland F42 PV24
     

Comments

Popular Posts